2021 Carroll University - Physical Therapy
Career Networking Event - Student Registration
The Carroll University Physical Therapy Career Networking Event is scheduled for Friday, November 5th from 1pm-3pm in LL14 and LL15. The event will provide an opportunity for students to network with potential employers in a comfortable environment.
Please use the form below to RSVP for the event by Thursday, November 4th at 12pm.
1. When you arrive you'll be given a name tag, evaluation form, and raffle tickets.
2. Based on the preferences shared within this RSVP page, we will match you with an employer for the first part of the event. Upon your arrival on the day of the event, we'll let you know the name of the employer and then you'll join them at a table. - (The employer name will be printed on the top of the page with your raffle tickets.)
3. After a few minutes of dialogue with the employer and other students at your table, each employer will introduce their organization to the full group.
4. Then the employers will head to their display tables and you will have the opportunity to walk around and learn more about all the organizations in attendance. Each employer will have a raffle basket on their table and you'll have one ticket to drop with each employer.
5. We'll close the event with raffle prizes! :) If possible, please plan to stay for the entire event from 1pm - 3pm. You must be present to win the raffle prizes.
Feel free to bring copies of your resume, although it is not required. Some students dress professionally for the event.
We will provide an avenue for you to share your contact information with employer(s) of your choice who will be attending.
Athletico Physical Therapy
Door County Medical Center
Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency
Reserve your Spot Today - Please complete the form below - RSVP Deadline: Thursday, November 4th at 12pm.